Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big Thanks

So graduation happened...phew--
You would think since I've been graduated I would feel more relaxed but I feel even more stressed out. With graduation came a lot of snow (we almost died in Sardine Canyon, or at least if felt like it), lots of family in town, and a major cold. So I ended up getting sick the very last day of student teaching. Perfect timing, if you ask me, because it was a real doosey. I ended up being sick for 3 weeks and it turned into Bronchitis. Ugh...

But anyways, graduation went well. I spoke without fainting, my family all arrived in Logan and back to Salt Lake safely, and I am finally finished. I realized something huge with the whole graduation thing...I am really really loved. I want to thank everyone who traveled to Ogden to celebrate my graduation with me. I know the weather stunk, but I really truly appreciate the family and friends who love me enough to have celebrated it with me. It's your support and love that got me through the last 4 years.

Background