Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've been Tagged (or at least I think I have)

8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. The Gospel 2. Jacob 3. My Mom and Dad and Kaycee 4. Teaching 5. Baby Zornes 6. Reading 7. Remodeling my House (sorry Jake) 8. My Young Women

8 WORDS OR PHRASES I SAY OFTEN
1. Oh Bummer 2. I'm sorry 3. Love ya 4. You are a Beautiful Daughter of God 5. No worries 6. Holy Heck 7. Love ya too 8. Hi Baby

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Deep-sea fishing 2. Shoot an antelope 3. Visit Italy 4. Live on the Oregon Coast 5. Watch my kids get married in the temple 6. Get a Master's Degree 7. Run an "unofficial" marathon (I don't really want to run on, but be able to) 8. Learn to speak Spanish

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM MY PAST
1. Heavenly Father loves me 2. Heavenly Father is really the one in control 3. Don't plan ahead to far, it won't work the way you have planned 4. Pay your tithing 5. Jacob really does love me 6. My mom and dad are always there for me 7. Sometimes people are mean and they will have to deal with God 8. Life can just suck sometimes

8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO OR SEE
1. Italy! 2. Boston 3. El Salvador 4. Alaska 5. Greece 6. Australia 7. Washington D.C 8. Mexico (just so I can get cheap vanilla)

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED OR WANT
1. a maid 2. a 2nd car 3. a painted kitchen 4. a trip away from here 5. a make-over 6. new underwear 7. some new family members 8. my teeth whitened

8 PEOPLE I TAG
You!! :P

Background