Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Me

I am...a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a sister.
I think...about my to do list A LOT.
I know...that Heavenly Father loves me.
I want...to rid myself of my anxiety.
I have...a wonderful life...a great hubby and a hilarious baby boy!
I wish...we had enough money so we didn't have to worry all the time.
I hate...when people are lazy AND when parents don't parent their children.
I miss...my Grandpa Denison.
I feel...cold! (a huge blizzard is coming to Utah!)
I fear...losing someone close to me.
I hear...the heater (but it's not working!)
I smell...nothing. Weird!
I search...for ways to save money.
I wonder...where I will be in 5 years
I regret...being a mean person.
I love...holding my baby boy when he is sleeping.
I care...about my family. I worry about them all the time.
I always...pee the moment I wake up
I am not...a nobody.
I believe...that every child should get a chance to feel love
I dance...with Daniel
I sing...all the time, when nobody's listening
I don't...exercise enough
I write...love letters to Jake.
I win...everytime against Jake.
I lose...my mind at least once a day, but I always get it back. :)
I never...drink alcohol
I listen...to Daniel's mumbling
I can usually be found...in my bed reading a book
I am scared...that I will always be a crazy anxious person
I read...every night.
I am happy about...my life. When do you what Heavenly Father wants you to, you will experience the most happiness.

Background